The European Alliance for SMC BMC promotes the benefits of the SMC BMC Composite solutions through
- Providing details on typical end-uses for these material systems
- Explaining the features and associated benefits
- Making available design information to engineers and designs
- Connecting key stakeholders in the supply chain
- Facilitating the information exchange about these materials at selected seminars, exhibitions, roadshows.
The European Alliance for SMC BMC was founded already in 1993 as an industry association of European companies involved in the SMC & BMC technology to promote the technical and commercial advancement of this materials through common activities.
The European Alliance is an association under the umbrella of EuCIA in Brussels - Belgium.
Today the European Alliance for SMC BMC has 16 active members including
- SMC manufacturers
- BMC manufacturers
- Transformers / moulders
- Suppliers of resins, fibers, additives and other raw material
- Engineering companies
- Scientific institutes